Wellspring Digital is seeking a full-time SEO Manager to join our team immediately. The SEO Manager will develop, implement, and continually optimize SEO strategy, improve organic search results, and shape existing and new content to increase and convert visitor traffic for all of our clients.
This position requires being highly proficient with Search Engine Optimization; organic search strategy, content optimization, key word research, website monitoring and user analytics, and link-building. This needs to be coupled with proficient analytic skills and the ability to connect the user behavior and content with client business goals.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Leverage web analytics, visitor analytics, and customer data analytics to monitor weekly site performance as well as competitors’, improve the site’s organic search results through tactics such as link acquisition, retarget visitors, and help the site achieve its business goals for all SEO clients.
- Develop high performing organic search campaigns.
- Research and keep team up to date on new and emerging SEO and digital marketing trends.
- Define success metrics for the site’s content strategy, ensuring that relevant data is collected in analytics and used correctly to improve search results.
- Review technical SEO issues and work with the development team to resolve issues.
- Communicate with clients directly, when needed.
- Compile data into reports for clients.
- Assist with research and compiling data for proposals.
- Set up meetings with clients and facilitate those meetings.
- Manage and use our vast library of SEO tools.
- Deliver results to our clients, while be transparent and honest.
SEO Manager Requirements:
- Have extensive knowledge of SEO
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and deadlines at once.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Google Ads certified is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to learn on a very steep learning curve!
If you would like to learn more about Wellspring Digital, please contact us email@example.com