Wellspring Digital is a full-service marketing agency.
We live by three core principles:
Clients see work being done in almost real-time with access to our internal platform.
We are honest, and we do not lie, to you, to vendors, to ourselves – we all deserve the truth.
We are laser-focused on delivering results because that is ultimately why you hired us.
Contact us to get started
4539 Metropolitan Court, Frederick, MD 21704
Locations in Frederick, MD | Austin, TX | Naples, FL
As a client, you will see these principles in action through all our service offerings:
- Digital Marketing Strategy – A highly experienced digital marketing team at your fingertips to help you through planning, strategy, budget, and more.
- SEO – Local, Regional, National, International, Multilingual & eCommerce optimization.
- Marketing Automation – Generate ROI from these powerful platforms: HubSpot, Pardot, SharpSpring, Marketo, Dynamics365, and more.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing – Leverage ad platforms such as, Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Amazon, and more including Rretargeting Ads.
- Content Marketing – Blogging, press releases, messaging strategy, podcasts, and more.
- Website Development and Maintenance – Enterprise class website solutions and support.
- Social Media Marketing – Leverage organic traffic and optimize communications with creative content.
- Graphic Design – Digital/print ads, logo creation, web design, banners.
- World Class Business Hosting on SailFish – Designed for speed and security, full managed, 24x7x365 server management, 7am-7pm ET USA-based website support desk.
- Reputation Management – Press releases, online reviews, surveys, directory management, brand protection.
- Sentiment Analysis – Get ahead of the conversations that matter, know where your audience is going, frame your messaging appropriately based on fact, not feeling.
- Virtual Digital Marketing Team – utilize our team and expertise as your whole or partial digital marketing unit, delivering business and marketing solutions with the need, expense, or risk of developing additional inhouse capability.
- App Store Optimization – Boost the visibility of your mobile app and improve conversions to maximize ROI.
Who We Are
Karl Hindle founded Wellspring Digital and has extensive SEO and digital marketing experience for small to global organizations, he is typically found supporting C-suite and owner/founders on marketing and digital issues. Karl was selected as a Head Judge for the US Search Awards in 2020 and 2021.
Jon-Mikel Bailey is the Chief Development and Marketing Officer for Wellspring Digital. Jon has 25 years of digital industry experience and is a frequent contributor to mainstream marketing publications and events.
Director of Digital Marketing, Automation & PPC
Cory Runk is Director of Digital Marketing and heads up our marketing automation and pay-per-click services with a multi-disciplinary team. He is certified in HubSpot, SharpSpring, Google Analytics & Google Ads with a deep well of experience in automation and SEM.
Workflow Automation & Project Manager
Sammye is an Asana guru, the platform Wellspring Digital uses to manage our business and deliver transparency and tangible results for clients. Hailing from Texas, she is perfect for keeping everyone on track with workloads.
Director of Content & Social Media
Alex Tsygankov joined Wellspring Digital in March 2022. He is a digital marketer with over 10 years of experience in journalism, content marketing, and SEO.
SEO and Marketing Assistant
Max is an SEO and marketing assistant having joined Wellspring Digital in March 2022 having previously worked in telecom engineering in the UK.
Senior Growth Specialist
Kirstyn is the Senior Growth Specialist and is an expert in the development of outbound lead generation programs, including Wellspring Digital’s. Kirstyn also has an MBA from Regis University CO.
Content Marketing & Ecommerce Consultant
Liz Downing is a writer and marketer with over 13 years experience in creating superior copy and marketing materials across a wide variety of industries. Currently, she is eyeball deep in ecommerce, but she likes to keep her mind nimble and her fingers moving on a keyboard.
Liz Schafer is the master of details and getting things done. She has over 20 years of delivering customer solutions in extremely challenging environments.
Media Design Intern
Emily Hindle is a current student at Full Sail University and a proud member of MCBS. When not on the clock or with her head in the books, she’s found going to rock concerts, collecting retro games, or hanging out with her best friends.
Data Analytics Intern
Rebecca Oelschlager is looking to learn more about the world of digital marketing. We are happy to show her the ropes.