As a PPC Marketing Specialist, you will managing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns for all of Wellspring Digital’s client portfolio. This role will be tasked with strategizing, creating, implementing, monitoring, and measuring the results for ad campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube Ads, and more.
The ideal candidate will have the passion and dedication to strategically maximize our clients’ campaigns for engagement and leads. We’re in need of someone who can handle managing accounts on their own, speaking to clients with confidence, and has experience with PPC Marketing.
PPC Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing team to close gaps and complete tasks as needed.
- Communicate with clients directly, when needed.
- Compile data into reports for clients.
- Assist with research and compiling data for proposals.
- Set up meetings with clients and on occasions, facilitate those meetings.
- Manage multiple PPC accounts, which will include Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices, keyword research, and industry trends.
- Deliver results to our clients, while be transparent and honest.
PPC Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Have extensive knowledge of the Google Ads platform.
- Experience managing an MCC account.
- Know how to set up and run a Google Ads account from scratch.
- Have experience managing a Facebook Ads Manager account.
- Know how to set up and run a Facebook Ads campaign from scratch.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and deadlines at once.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Google Ads certified is a plus.
If you would like to learn more about Wellspring Digital, please contact us email@example.com