Wellspring Digital is looking for a talented and strategic Digital Marketing Generalist to aid our marketing team in email marketing, workflow automation, CRM management, and reporting.
This role will focus on supporting the marketing automation and email marketing department to develop, build, execute, and report on marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to close gaps and complete tasks as needed.
- Build, schedule, and report on email marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with clients directly when needed.
- Compile data into reports for clients.
- Assist with research and compiling data for proposals
- Set up meetings with clients and on occasions, facilitate those meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Have a general understanding of email marketing platforms (Constant Contact, MailChimp, HubSpot, etc.).
- Have a general understanding of how to use and manage a CRM.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and deadlines at once and using a task management platform.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn on a very steep learning curve!
- Digital marketing experience and familiarity
- Customer service: 1-year minimum
- College degree in marketing, communications, or other relevant degrees (preferred) or prior experience in the field.
If you would like to learn more about Wellspring Digital, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.